It has been a long time since we have posted in our blog — and for good reason. We were focused entirely on working on a revolutionary new software product. And now we have something to surprise you!
We have developed a visual tool for creating SVG animations
. No matter how loud it sounds, it really is a kind of Flash alternative, for HTML5.
We are sure you haven't heard of anything like that. Keep reading and you will be even more surprised how cool it is, how it works and how easy it is to use.
So... meet Aphalina HTML5 Animation Maker
This banner, of course, was created in our Animation Maker
. Using Animation Maker you can draw:
Animation Maker is compatible with Grapholite
- HTML5 SVG animations
- Animated banners
- Interactive web pages
, that means you can import your images created in Grapholite
and make them dynamic, interactive and embed in any web page.
Drawing is more efficient and easier than coding
Even though it seems reasonable to draw
animations, not to code
The motto of Aphalina Animation Maker is "Animation should be drawn, not coded!". It is no exaggeration to say, that you can save thousands of developer hours using this approach.
You can click on image to enlarge
Some of Aphalina Animation Maker's technical details
To understand the revolutionary nature of our product, you need to know the following three things:
- It creates true resolution independent SVG-based animations that look crisp on all
types of displays including ultra high DPI/Retina, no matter what zoom
factor is used in browser.
- As far as we know Aphalina Animation Maker is the first general purpose animation tool that generates GSAP (GreenSock animation Platform) code for animated SVG drawings.
- As a result of the program you get a clean, compact, and human-readable JS/SVG/HTML output. It is easy to read, understand, debug and modify as if it was written
by a human. It is embedded in single HTML file. The only external dependency is GSAP library from official CDN. The result can be used as a standalone html page or included in a web page using iframe. Additionally you can save the result as animated GIF or a video file.
Some features and highlights:
- Scenes: a project organized as a series of scenes
- Timelines: unlimited number of timelines per scene, full control of timelines playback from element events (click, mouseover, etc)
- Keyframes: sophisticated timeline editor with control key frames for every property
- Transforms: independent transform and opacity animations for a group and its elements: unlimited nested elements — unlimited possibilities!
- Actions: triggered on shape events
- Clip: any geometric shape can be used as a clip. Both clip shape and clipped content can be animated in any way.
- Motion path, Sequences, Hand-drawing effect, Sprites and much more! Look at the following examples.
More examples you can find in our gallery
Download Animation Maker
Aphalina Animation Maker is available in 2 editions:
1. Aphalina Animator PRO:
classic desktop program for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10)
Click on image to download desktop version
2. Aphalina Animator TOUCH:
a special Windows Store edition based on native UWP libraries, latest Win2D technology and fully optimized for pen and touch
Click on image to download application from Windows Store
Write us a feedback!
Since it’s the initial release, we have implemented only a small fraction of the planned features. Please let us know what missed features are most critical for your work and we will try to implement them first. Please, send us e-mail to email@example.com
More on Aphalina Animation Maker: https://aphalina.com/